Hello All

Get to know the members of the community. Say g'day, post details and pics of your Great Wall vehicle!

Hello All

Postby gerbilliusv240 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:05 am

Hello everyone
Late last year I bought a 2009 V240 Dual Cab - 109,000 on the clock for $6000 and I love my truck. Came with canopy, Roof Racks, Tow Bar, Anderson Plug, and a Pioneer Stereo which I watch movies on when I have to wait for the kids.
It is well appointed for the price, Yep its underpowered. When I go up hills I keep to the left and let the world go by. How fast do you need to go? Looking forward to setting it up to go off grid on the beach and along the river to fish and camp with the family.Have towed a few trailers with it and it was fine. Couldnt justify spending $50k+ on a known name vehicle that can do the same. when I do watch other cars wizz past I look down and remember its still a 4x4. Could have bought another 4x4 for the price with super high km on the clock and sat back and waited for the time bomb to explode. Enjoy what you have, treat it right and it should serve you without too many problems. Mine is called WALL.E and it should provide me with lots of cheap getaways, Happy Great Wall-ing everyone
gerbilliusv240

Re: Hello All

Postby jacnden » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:30 pm

welcome to the forum
ive had an 2010 x240 since new, yes its the slowest car out there but i still love it
jacnden
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Return to Introduce yourself and showcase