GW have missed the boat :)

News releases from Great Wall, mentions in the media etc.

GW have missed the boat :)

Postby Smokeyr67 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 am

I was considering buying the new Steed, but one thing has put me off...the engine.

If they'd gone for a 2.4 TD with bags of torque, I would be at what passes for a dealer and going

Unfortunately, they seem to have gone for more gadgets and less substance, so I'm going to pass, keep my 2012 V200 and see how many miles I can put on it before it explodes :shock:

Smokey
AMA Sports bar, steps and nudge bar, lightforce spotties, Uniden UHF, Sony head unit, GW Reverse Camera, Rust Stop ERP
Smokeyr67
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Re: GW have missed the boat :)

Postby Xr600r » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:35 am

Yeah smoky tend to agree, as much as I like my China ute, can't help but think future is bleak or uphill battle, can't understand why a company that big can't see the trends of its consumers, no big diesel for h9, larger towing capacity for the utes, brand new dealerships abandoned , changing hands already, getting weird, haval/greatwall need a break through vehicle that signals progress, & is genuinely on par with jap/Korean cars
hyundai/elantra Honda/civic toyota/corrolla, its weird they imploy minimal effort for a new brand
2012 V200 D/Cab
EGR Plate
Throttle remapped
42" led lightbar
side steps/canopy
Blacked Out
Xr600r
Great Wall Wizard
Great Wall Wizard

Return to Great Wall News