diesel automatic haval (x-240)

News releases from Great Wall, mentions in the media etc.

diesel automatic haval (x-240)

Postby Robbo » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 pm

The golden combination of 2.0VGT+5AT enables the all-around enhancement of the equipment of HAVAL H5

Recently, HAVAL H5 with automatic transmission has been officially launched in the Chinese market. This model is also available in the international market soon.

HAVAL H5 AT Version is the first diesel SUV with automatic transmission in China. With the availability of Green Quiet 2.0VGT diesel engine, HAVAL H5 covers 6 models with four-wheel drive and two-wheel drive. The golden combination of the Green Quiet 2.0VGT diesel engine powered by leading technology and 5-speed manual/automated transmission from the Hyundai Group enables an outstanding ride comfort and fuel economy to the vehicle. Meanwhile, the HAVAL H5 AT Version is equipped with tire pressure monitoring, constant speed cruise, and other smart technologies. As the first model using the CAN-BUS in-car network technology, it enhances the quality standard of HAVAL H5, making the ride more comfortable, intelligent, and secure.

Golden combination of manipulability and fuel economy

Similar to the so-called golden power combination of Volkswagen’s TSI and DSG, the integration of the new Green Quiet 2.0VGT diesel engine and 5-speed manual/automated transmission equipped on HAVAL H5 is called the golden combination for HAVAL SUV.

5-speed manual/automated transmission equipped on HAVAL H5 from Hyundai Mobis features leading technology, good cost efficiency, convenient manipulation, and other advantages. Designed and developed in full accordance with the highest international technical standards, the Green Quiet 2.0VGT diesel engine is recognized as one of "Top Ten engines in China". With a maximum power output of 110kW and a maximum torque of 310Nm, it fully meets the Euro IV emission standards.

Relaxed and comfortable ride experience

The most impressive feature of diesel vehicles is the unsatisfactory noise control. However, no annoying noise disturbs you when you are driving a HAVAL H5. It is reported that the engine uses noise reduction technology while the thick vehicle body filters sharp harsh noise. The remained slight sounds may facilitate the fun of driving.

When you are stepping on the accelerator pedal to enable ignition and start acceleration, you can feel the fast intervention of the turbo. With the design of the 1800r/min low-speed turbine, a sense of being pushed back becomes stronger as the pedal goes up. You may also enjoy the smooth gear switch of the imported transmission, without suffering the strong feeling of frustration.

With both smart and safe features

HAVAL H5 AT Version also features a lot of configuration highlights. With the tire pressure monitoring system, the HAVAL H5 significantly improved its active safety. It also took the lead in using CAN-BUS in-car network technology. Linking various functional parts to form a complete network system, it directly controls 24 electrical devices, including the central door lock, wipers, lights, rear defrosting, and speakers.

After using many smart technologies, HAVAL H5 AT Version enjoys a significant improvement of performance and quality standard. In addition, it is also equipped with remote control central door lock, sensing automated front wipers, smart sunroof, BAS assisted braking, ABS + EBD, and oil-off-for-crash system to enable comfort and safety.

HAVAL SUV has become the leader of SUV brands in China for its unparalleled strength. The launch of the HAVAL H5 AT Version helps to form a more complete HAVAL SUV product line and enables greater competitiveness. After becoming the champion of SUV sale in China in 2010, HAVAL SUV will take occupying the automatic transmission market as its new goal in 2011.
black budget/Swampy,

extras, OAQ steel winch bar, tow bar, 2000 W amp and sub, carbon tint, 9" (now 55W HID ) spotlights, cruise control.....a clock. and "RMW"bits
Robbo
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Re: diesel automatic haval (x-240)

Postby X240Andy » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Must say Robbo I love the front end on these new models :D, I belive they have some extra interior changes as well. Ohh almost forgot the auto diesel as well!!
Andy
X240Andy
Great Wall Wizard
Great Wall Wizard

Postby Robbo » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:48 pm

i think it almost looks "soft" :? i prefer the shape i got but would like the black headlights not all chrome lol, though wonder what it would look like with a bar on it :twisted: lol,

hope fully it has more than one cup holder and the 4x4 dial in a better place! lol, but from what ive heard the auto wont have low range it will have AWD and 2HI selection,
black budget/Swampy,

extras, OAQ steel winch bar, tow bar, 2000 W amp and sub, carbon tint, 9" (now 55W HID ) spotlights, cruise control.....a clock. and "RMW"bits
Robbo
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Postby micodelija » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 am

i had chance to drive new h5 version
car is very good, interior is better quality, seats are much comfortable, engines are upgraded, on shanghai auto show there was a car even with more airbags, but they still offer only 2, this is only what i want that the car have

but...when we compare it with older versions, h5 is great :)
micodelija
Great Wall Legend
Great Wall Legend

Postby giga » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 am

giga
Great Wall Fan
Great Wall Fan

Postby Robbo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm

also i have been told the AUTO box is from Hyundai, so thats a good thing :D
black budget/Swampy,

Robbo
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Postby X240rob » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 pm

I will do some research through work on that auto. Mmm will have to find out what trans it is first! Cause Hyundai mobis is parts company of Hyundai and Kia. But being rwd limits the search.
2010 X240 no real Mods YET!
1974 280SEL Mercedes Benz,
1979 Toyota Celica coupe, Project, soon to be 22RE powered
Mouth of the Murray River
X240rob
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Postby giga » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 pm

The model could be : 5R35

Good luck with your research !
giga
Great Wall Fan
Great Wall Fan

Postby X240rob » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Mmm that sounds Ford, 5r55 was in the exploder and now in the fg falcon
X240rob
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Postby X240rob » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Only Hyundai rear wheel drive cars are not new like terracan not sure about Kia cause all of the Hyundai range I work on are fwd or fwd/awd. But that's not saying they do not do one OS. I will talk to our master tech.
X240rob
Great Wall Evangelist
Great Wall Evangelist

Next

Return to Great Wall News